This Shipping Policy is set out in accordance with our Terms & Conditions, presented in full here.
This Shipping Policy was last updated on 04/02/2024.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
1.1 Unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Contract” means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods;
“Goods” means the goods sold by Us through Our Site;
“Order” means your order for Goods;
“Order Confirmation” means Our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
“Order Number” means the reference number for your Order; and means UK Decor Ltd.
“We/Us/Our” means UK Decor Ltd.
2. Information About Us
2.1 Our Site is operated by UK Decor Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England under company number 08253403. Our registered address is 4 Berkeley Close, Potters Bar EN6 2LG. Our VAT number is GB 186 0337 04.
3. How to Contact Us
3.1 To contact Us with general questions, orders, cancellations or complaints,
please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Customers
Please note that We only deliver within the United Kingdom.
- Goods, Descriptions, and Changes
8.1 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and images of goods available from Us on Our Site match the actual Goods. Please note:
a) Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product due to differences in computer or device displays and lighting conditions;
- 8.2 Please note that sub-Clause 8.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Goods, not to different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 13 if you receive incorrect Goods (i.e. Goods that are not as described).
- 8.3 Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, model, colour, number, of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- 8.4 We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available. Stock indications are provided on Our Site, however such indications will be subject to verification upon item pickup for delivery.
- 8.5 Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Goods between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and dispatching the Goods, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address particular technical or security issues. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Goods and will not normally affect your use of those Goods. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Goods, suitable information will be provided to you.
- 8.6 In some cases, as explained in the description of Goods on Our Site, more significant changes may be made to the Goods. If any such changes are made and will affect your Order, We will notify you in writing before the changes take effect and you will be given an opportunity to cancel your Order (or the affected part thereof), and We will issue a refund for any Goods paid for but not received.
- 8.7 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed.
- 9.1 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that prices shown on Our Site are correct. We may change prices from time to time. Changes in price will not affect any Order that you have already placed. Please note, however, that changes in VAT will, as explained below in Part 9.2.
- 9.2 All prices on Our Site are shown both exclusive of and inclusive of VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your Order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
- 9.3 All prices are checked before We accept your Order. If We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will inform you of the mistake in writing.
- 10.1 Certain features on Our Site, including the ability to purchase goods from Us, may require an Account.
- 10.2 Only Users aged 16 or over may create an Account. If you are under the age of 16 and wish to use the features on Our Site that require an Account, your parent or guardian must create the Account for you and you may only use the Account with their supervision.
- 10.3 When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up to date.
- 10.4 We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account.
- 10.5 It is your responsibility to keep your Account details safe. You must not share your Account details with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used by someone else without your permission, please change your password immediately and contact Us using the details above in Part 3.
- 10.6 You must not use another person’s Account.
- 10.8 If you wish to delete your Account, you may do so at any time. If you delete your Account, you will no longer have access to the features on Our Site requiring an Account. Deleting your Account will result in the removal of your information from Our Site.
- 10.9 If you delete your Account, any User Content that you have shared on Our Site may also be deleted.
10.10 We may disable your Account if, in Our reasonable opinion, you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
11. Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- 11.1 Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order, you will be given the opportunity to review and amend it. Please ensure that you check your Order carefully before submitting it.
- 11.2 If you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information during the order process, please contact Us as soon as possible. Where any information is required, it will be stated on Our Site, either in the product descriptions or during the order process, as applicable. If We cannot process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask you to correct it or provide the missing information required for Us to supply the Goods to you. We will not be responsible for supplying the affected Goods late or for not supplying the affected Goods if this is due to you not providing Us with the required information within a reasonable period of Us asking for it. If you do not give Us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We may cancel your Order and treat the Contract as being at an end. If We incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, We may pass those costs on to you.
- 11.3 No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that We have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you for the sale of the Goods.
- 11.4 Order Confirmations contain the following information:
- a) Your Order Number;
- b) Confirmation of the Goods ordered including full details of their main characteristics;
- c) Fully itemised pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery, and other additional charges;
- d) Estimated elivery details
- 11.5 Please quote your Order Number if you contact Us about your Order for any reason. You do not have to do this, but it may help Us to locate your Order and help you more quickly and easily.
- 11.6 In the unlikely event that We cannot accept your Order, We will inform you in writing and explain why. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment, any such sums will be refunded. We may not accept your Order because the Goods are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on Our resources that We could not have reasonably planned for, or because We have identified a mistake in the description or price of the Goods.
- 12.1 Payment for Goods and related delivery charges must always be made in advance. You will be prompted to provide payment details during the ordering process.
- 12.2 We will not hold your payment details.
- 12.3 We accept the following methods of payment: credit/debit cards, direct bank transfer.
- 13.1 All Goods purchased through Our Site will normally be delivered within 30 calendar days after the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the ordering process.
- 13.2 We will not be responsible for delays that are outside of our reasonable control. If delivery is delayed for such a reason, We will inform you as soon as possible and will take steps to minimise the impact of the delay.
- 13.3 If there is a risk of a substantial delay to delivery, you may contact Us to end the Contract and will be refunded any sums paid for Goods that you have not received.
- 13.4 If you (or someone on your behalf) are not available at your address to take delivery of the Goods and they cannot be posted through your letterbox, the shipping company will normally leave a note informing you of how to arrange for re-delivery or of where to collect the Goods.
- 13.5 If you do not arrange to have the Goods re-delivered or do not collect them, We will contact you to ask for further instructions. We may charge you for storage and for further delivery costs. If, despite Our reasonable efforts, We cannot contact you or cannot arrange for re-delivery or collection of the Goods, We may end the Contract and issue you with a refund. We may deduct a reasonable sum in compensation for any net costs incurred by Us as a result.
- 13.6 In the unlikely event that We do not deliver the Goods on time (within 30 calendar days of the Order Confirmation or as otherwise agreed or specified), you have certain legal rights. If any of the following apply, you may treat the Contract as being at an end immediately:
- a) We have refused to deliver the Goods;
- b) You told Us when ordering the Goods that delivery within the specified or agreed time period was essential.
- 13.7 If you do not wish to cancel under Part 13.6, or if none of the specified circumstances apply, you may specify a new (reasonable) delivery date. If We fail to meet the new deadline, you may then treat the Contract as being at an end.
- 13.8 You may cancel all or part of your Order under Parts 13.6 or 13.7 provided that separating the Goods in your Order would not significantly reduce their value. Any sums that you have already paid for cancelled Goods and their delivery will be refunded to you.
If any cancelled Goods are delivered to you, you must return them to Us or arrange for their collection. We will cover the costs of postage or collection. Please contact Us using the details provided above in Part 3 for return details.
- 13.9 Responsibility for the Goods passes to you once We have delivered the Goods to the address you have provided.
- 13.10 As explained in Part 11.2, We will not be responsible for delivering Goods late or for not delivering Goods if this is due to you not providing Us with required information within a reasonable period of Us asking for it.
- 13.11 We offer free nationwide delivery in the UK.
- 13.12 Collecting the Goods from Us is not possible.